Become a software Test Engineer or Test Leader and work in an area that is interesting, important and very rewarding. We are searching for best talent in the region! People who are passionate, motivated, thoughtful and open-minded. You will be able to quickly develop your career as a software testing professional, one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas in the IT industry.
Join tesena | Smart Testing!
tesena | Smart Testing is a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative software testing consultancy. We are currently looking for new talent to join our young and friendly team of dedicated software testing professionals based in Prague. Test Leader will improve a practical knowledge and skills in the concepts of software testing and project management, and gain real experience in using modern technologies and tools in our clients’ projects in various areas. As you build your skills and experience you will have the opportunity to progress into the role of Test Consultant or Test Architect.
As a tesena | Senior Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the following activities:
- Creating and implementing the testing strategy and plan
- Review the test strategy for the project, or test policy for organization
- Contribute the testing perspective to other project activities, such as integration planning, post-deployment support, and others
- Detailed planning of test preparation and execution
- Manage and coordinate the specification, preparation, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor the test results
- Adapt planning based on test results and progress
- Write test summary reports based on the information gathered during testing
- Report to the Test Manager
- Experience in testing at least 3 years
- Experience in managing teams at least 1 year
- Understanding of processes in various SDLCs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, reliable and able to keep to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and to lead teams of 5-10 testers
- Communicative skills in English
- Experience and knowledge of test design techniques (BVA, EP and others)
- Some IT experience or a relevant technological academic background
- Previous experience in finance or telco area
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. HP QC / ALM, JIRA, TestLink, Selenium, Mantis, etc.) – both using and implementation
- Certificate in SW Testing
- Opportunity to start or grow your career in IT
- Regular and intensive training
- Interesting and highly responsible work
- Flexible working hours and excellent benefits package
- For some projects daily use of English (and opportunity to use other languages depending on colleagues in your team)
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
This position you can find under names in other companies as:
#Senior SW Tester, #Senior QA Specialist, #Senior QA Engineer, #Senior Test Analyst, #Test Analyst /(Junior) Test Lead, #Test Analyst / (Junior) Test Coordinator, #Test Lead, #Test Coordinator, #Senior Test Automation Expert, #Senior Test Automation Engineer, #Senior Test Automation Specialist
We look forward to hearing from you!