using Robot Framework II.
For advanced testers who want to grow professionally and deepen their knowledge with Robot Framework.
About the course
This 1 day course directly follows the basic Test Automation using Robot Framework training. It is meant for more advanced testers who already have experience with the basics of RobotFramework and would like to grow professionally and deepen their knowledge. The course will be mostly practical. We will select a web app that we’ll then examine closely. We will define use cases/ test cases that we’ll then automate, just as we would on a real project.
Another goal of this course is to familiarize participants with their own keyword creation (Python basics). There will also be a demonstration of some important RF libraries, running tests in the cloud, testing mobile apps and running tests using CI (Jenkins).
Attendees of this course should be able to work independently on web app automation projects including testing API and DB. They will be able to create code for automated tests that is easy to read and maintain and will understand the report after the test run.
Course duration: 1 day
- A laptop with a Robot Framework installation (Win10 or Linux) and admin rights
- Knowledge of RF basics
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and Python
- The newest Chrome/Firefox browser and the relevant ChromeDriver/GeckoDriver installed
- A developer environment ready (PyCharm, ATOM, IDEA, etc.) + plug-ins
- Optional Jenkins installation
- Python basics
- Own keyword creation
- Command line work