using Robot Framework I.
Automated testing with no programming knowledge needed.
About the course
In the last few years there has been rapid developments in Test Automation. It has finally become a full part of today’s testing discipline. Within this 1 day course we explain the basic principles of test automation, why we need it, and it’s pros and cons in order to help you decide when and how to introduce it on your project.
In the practical part of the training, we show you how to write and execute automated tests using Robot Framework without needing to know anything about programming. We focus on the Selenium2Library, which allows us to test both web sites and web applications, how to identify page elements using xpath and how to interact with them. During the training you will perform a number of interactive exercises so you can gain real hands-on experience.
Course duration: 1 day
- A laptop with admin rights
- Python installation
- Google Chrome and the latest stable driver
- Installed Robot Framework libraries
- PyCharm IDE - Community version
- Pros and cons of automation
- Applications for automated testing
- Introducing test automation