Do you have both the knowledge of testing processes and tools and experience of issue/defect tracking processes and tools? We can offer you a regular and intensive training with active support from our team of Senior Test Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth!
Are you experienced or do you want to get involved in the preparation of Test Strategies and Plans, stakeholder communication and test reporting?
Do you like leading testing teams on various challenging projects and gain more experience?
Join tesena | Smart Testing!
tesena | Smart Testing is a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative software testing consultancy. We are currently building up our Test Consultancy and Test Management team and can offer you the opportunity to join our Test Manager talent program and join our young and friendly team of dedicated software testing professionals based in Prague. If you are more experienced and you build your Senior Test Manager‘s skills and experience you will have the opportunity to progress into the role of Test Consultant or Test Architect.
As a tesena|Test Manager you will be involved in these activities:
- Definition and implementation of Test Strategies
- Definition of test scope and approach
- Test planning and effort estimation
- Coordination and day-to-day management of the testing team
- Supporting all areas of the test process (testing methodology, test data, etc.)
- Regular test status reporting
- Defect Management
- Coordination with Project Management and other Project Stakeholders in test prioritization and making decisions based on test status and progress
Senior Test Manager
- Opportunity to develop or accelerate your career in Test Management
- Regular, intensive training with active support from our team of Senior Test Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
- Interesting, challenging and highly responsible work
- Benefits package
- On some projects daily use of English
- Work in a young and friendly team
We look forward to hearing from you!