Tesena is a software testing services company. Our team of over 100 passionate QA professionals has a simple yet ambitious goal: To change the world of testing. Headquartered in Prague, with offices in Brno and Vienna, Tesena excels in various business domains mainly in the banking and automotive sectors. Our testing teams are involved in diverse projects, working with many testing tools and programming languages, always according to our clients’ needs. We are actively engaged in the testing community, organizing many activities ranging from providing numerous trainings to planning popular events such as Klikaton, Testing Breakfast Club or Tesena Fest.
The types of project we are working on include: BI projects, core system migrations, testing of mobile and web applications, testing of connected applications for cars, as well as internal projects working with new tools and skills.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for applience oftools and methodologies to define the requirements, procedures and guidelines for the automation testing in our clients’ projects. This position requires strong technical skills as well as excellent communication skills and proven leadership skills. There will be a chance to work on a wide range of projects where different approaches and technologies are used. With your professional growth there will come an opportunity to progress into the role of Test Architect.
- Test automation framework definition, development and maintenance, considering both the client’s existing tool, skill set, emerging test tools, trends and methodologies.
- Collaborate on the definition of automation test plans and strategies.
- Perform test analysis to define test scope and test cases, including analysis of documentation and existing test scope to identify areas that are suitable for automation.
- Create and maintain test scripts and required test data.
- Execute tests, as part of CI/CD pipeline if required, and reporting on findings.
- Coordinate and lead small teams of Test Automation Engineers.
- Provide mentoring for less-experienced colleagues and support their technical development.
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, architects, business analysts and software engineers in order to improve test coverage and testability.
- Defect reporting and management.
- Presenting results of work to a customer.
- Prepare and take part in workshops and presentations for our clients and define test automation solutions that meet their specific needs and
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing with strong understanding and knowledge of the overall software quality assurance and excellent skills in test analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience with automated testing.
- English and Czech level at least B2.
- Ability to assess and evaluate test requirements to determine scope to be covered by automated testing.
- Experience with at least one API testing framework such as Rest Assured, PostMan, SOAPUI, etc.
- Experience with XML and JSON to model test data.
- Experience with at least one U]unit testing framework such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, etc.
- Experience with Git/SVN for configuration management and Jenkins/TFS for software build/deployments in CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Linux command line interface.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience with test and defect management tools, such as HP ALM, Jira, Zephyr or qTest.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of test automation engineers.
- Orderliness, analytical thinking and detail orientation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize your work and work of your team.
- Good engagement and collaboration skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to present outputs of your work to the client.
- Reliability, ability to meet deadlines and self-reliance
- Willingness to learn new skills and actively use them in practice.
- ISTQB certificate or other relevant certifications
- Experience with working in a mature Agile or DevOps environment
- Experience in handling multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Docker, cloud-based testing platforms (e.g. Sauce Labs etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with security or penetration testing.
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in testing
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
- Regular and intensive training, chance to visit testing conferences
- Flexible working hours and wide benefits package (additional vacation, sick days, possibility to work from home, annual public transport coupon, multisport card…)
Do not miss your chance and apply for your dream job at email@example.com
Find more information about our company at:
Tesena Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGdbQ9qfcE