Are you fresh after school and fan of computer technologies? Or are you already experienced and looking for a job opportunity that will help you take your skills to the next level? Are you a motivated, organized, open-minded person who has strong communication skills and enjoys:
- analytical thinking
- technical challenges
Help us to strength our automation team and became a (Senior) Automation Test Engineer!
Join tesena | Smart Testing!
tesena | Smart Testing is a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative software testing consultancy. We are currently looking for a Test Automation Expert to join our young and friendly team of dedicated software testing professionals based in Prague. We are continuing to look for and hire the best new talent in the region:
- People who are passionate about software and technology and its use in both business and our own everyday lives
- People who are motivated, organized, open-minded and have a talent for systematic, analytical thinking.
As a tesena | Automation Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to be involved in these activities:
- Close collaboration with software developers, business analysts, and business experts
- Analysis and review of documentation and manual test cases in order to identify areas suitable for automation
- Design of high-quality, reliable tests
- Prepare scripts for automated regression tests
- Implementation of test scripts in a variety of test automation tools and technologies
- Definition of test data and environment
- Execution of automated scripts and analysis of tests results
- Test results or defects reporting
You will also be required or learn to contribute to the whole test process from test strategy preparation through test planning, test preparation and execution to test closure, as well as to related processes such as defect management, incident and problem management, and change and release management.
- Strong communication skills, good Czech (or Slovak) and English
- At least 2 years’ experience of testing and test analysis
- Experience in the banking or telco areas is a plus
- Experience with test automation and performance testing, knowledge of standard automation tools (HP QuickTest Pro, LoadRunner, SoapUI,…)
- You should be familiar with Linux, SOA concept and SQL
- Experience with programming in Java, Ruby, C or a similar language is a plus
- Knowledge of general testing processes, defect management processes and standard testing tools
- Willingness to learn and work on improving your skills and knowledge
- ISTQB education/certification is a plus
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in software testing
- A potential career path to Senior Test Analyst, or into a Test Management or Test Consultancy position, with possible specialisation within manual or technical testing
- Regular formal training and active support from our team of Senior Testing Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
- Interesting and highly responsible work
- Benefits package
- On some projects daily use of English
- Work in a young and friendly team
We look forward to hearing from you!