The goal of this course is to introduce participants to advanced test design techniques and test them on practical examples. The training is focused mainly on testing input combinations while using various methods and tools. The attendees will learn what tools to use for specific situations and how to create an effective set of tests based on their outcome.
The training is split into a morning theoretical part and an afternoon practical part.
In the morning participants will:
- Repeat what they learned in Practical Test Analysis 1
- Familiarize themselves with testing input combinations
- Learn about techniques and tools for Combinatorial testing
- Repeat using basic techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary values analysis, Decision table and State transition diagram
In the afternoon participants will focus on working with tools on various examples from practice. While solving tasks they will try out individual techniques and their combinations so they reach maximum effectiveness for the created test sets.
- At least a year of experience with test analysis
- ITQB Foundation Level or a knowledge of basic test design techniques