- Invoice due date is 15 days from its date of issue, or before the first day of the course, whichever is sooner . Should you have different requirements, please inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We charge 20% order cancellation after registration confirmation given via e-mail.
- Order cancellation in the 2nd week (8th – 14th day ) before training is possible with an extra 10% cancellation fee or you can choose different course and any price difference will be charged or refunded as appropriate.
- Order cancellation in the last week (the beginning of training 7th day) before training will result in 100% of the course fee being payable without refund.
- Notice of cancellation will be accepted only in writing form (e-mail acceptable).
Cancellation of course by Tesena s.r.o.
- Tesena s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel or change a training or event at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the training or event, as soon as possible and the registrant will be given the chance to choose alternative date / alternative course from the catalogue or full refund.
- Tesena is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations.