Integration Test Analyst
At Tesena, we want to change the world of testing. We help to improve the software, for example, in the banking, automotive or pharmaceutical sectors in the Czech Republic, but also abroad.
Build your career and a better world of testing with us.
Your role and responsibilities
- Defining the testing scope
- Creating labor estimates
- Performing test analysis and test design
- Checking and processing client requests and system specifications
- Definition of test data and environment requirements
- Coordination of testing, leading smaller teams of testers
- Transfer of experience to junior colleagues
- Participation in processes: defect management, change requests, release management
- Presentation of the results of the work to the team and the client
- Background for sharing experiences with other professionals in the field
- Meaningful training to support your strengths
- Workshops, conferences, internal focus groups
- Participation in a number of projects with intensive onboarding
- Stable employment with flexible working hours
- A company of people who are always willing to give you support
At least 3 years' experience in testing
- Experience in application of various methods of test analysis and test design
- Independent preparation and execution of Soap and REST API integration tests in the SoapUI / SoapUI Pro tool
- User knowledge of SQL / UML
- Knowledge of processes in various models of software development
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in development and business analysis
- Experience with the process of agile development
Experience in banking sector
Are you interested in another position?
Choose from other vacancies or contact us directly.